One of the coolest, FREE events in town, City Park Jazz in Denver’s City Park offers Denverites of all ages a great time outside.
Pack a picnic, ride your bike, and find a spot in the Park on June 1st, 2014 to kick off another season of FREE Jazz concerts.
A Few Easy Reminders:
- Yes, you can totally bring your furry friend! Make sure they’re on a leash.
- Please, please, please don’t forget an extra trash bag to keep your trash concealed before throwing it away when leaving. Keep this beautiful place clean.
- No, you don’t have to pay – it’s FREE! You can, however, always donate while at the concert (they have volunteers that collect) or on the website.
- The show starts at 6:00 pm MST, but if you’re looking for a parking spot on a nearby street, you’ll need to head over a few hours earlier. We totally suggest riding your bike if at all possible!
- No glass in the park, but canned beer is allowed.
- Food trucks will be at the park so if you don’t pack you’re on food, you will not starve.
- There are portopotties, and they’re usually pretty clean.
Click here for the 2014 season schedule. Get ready to have an amazing time! We hope to see you there.
You must be logged in to post a comment.