Pack a picnic, ride your bike, and find a spot in the Park on June 1st, 2014 to kick off another season of FREE Jazz concerts.
A Few Easy Reminders:
- Yes, you can totally bring your furry friend! Make sure they’re on a leash.
- Please, please, please don’t forget an extra trash bag to keep your trash concealed before throwing it away when leaving. Keep this beautiful place clean.
- No, you don’t have to pay – it’s FREE! You can, however, always donate while at the concert (they have volunteers that collect) or on the website.
- The show starts at 6:00 pm MST, but if you’re looking for a parking spot on a nearby street, you’ll need to head over a few hours earlier. We totally suggest riding your bike if at all possible!
- No glass in the park, but canned beer is allowed.
- Food trucks will be at the park so if you don’t pack you’re on food, you will not starve.
- There are portopotties, and they’re usually pretty clean.