I’m going to be upfront and honest with you, because that’s what we do here at DenverSpeax. Scout’s honor.
There may or may not have been times in the past where I was not exactly thrilled to travel to Boulder, and avoided it at all costs. The last time visiting Boulder, I almost started to appreciate it (because I found a Free People store on the mall)…BUT, I feel that this could turn my thinking around for good:
Tickets go on sale Sunday, March 1st for the event happening Sunday, April 19th from 2 – 6 pm MST.
$65 Tickets to the Taste of Pearl include:
- Samples of food and wine from all participating restaurants and wineries;
- Keepsake wine glass;
- A re-usable wine carry bag;
- A compostable, re-usable wine plate (to hold your wine glass effortlessly while trying the tastes);
- $5 off a bottle of wine from one of the participating wineries; and
- Special Offers for event attendees at hosting retail locations (including exclusive drawings, free gifts with purchase, discounts and more).
For more about tickets and the new, VIP experience, click here.
We love festivals like this because it gives you a chance to see, taste, and meet new players in the food scene. Who’s doing what? What are the latest trends? Any new restaurants you’ve been dying to try out? This is the place to answer those questions.
This is a Foodie Festival we’re definitely going to give a shot. Pricey? Maybe… but for the intimacy, the coupons, and the gifts? Not bad.
So, friends – have you gone to Taste of Pearl in the past? How was it? Let us know what to expect!
For more adventures with DenverSpeax, check us out on Twitter.