As a recent graduate of the 20’s, here’s a reflection of my (Kirsten’s) 30th birthday.
A Few Things that I Learned in my 20s:
- Encourage, congratulate, and be genuinely happy for other people. It’s so awesome to see those around you succeed, and you’ll totally have your time.
- The more I constantly give, the more I’ll constantly receive.
- Karma totally exists; watch yourself.
- Always take business seriously, and rarely ever take yourself seriously.
- Ask for help. Ask for help. Ask for help.
- Admit when you’ve done the stupidest thing ever, and then make a joke about it.
- McDonald’s is the devil. It’s never okay to eat. Ever.
- Tell the people you care about that you love them; tell them often. Even though it seems like they’ll never leave, they sure as hell won’t be around forever.
- Singing makes everything much, much better.
- Remember the things you did as a kid that made you the most happy? Now, go do them as an adult.
You must be logged in to post a comment.